Health Scrutiny Committee for Lincolnshire
developments or variations to NHS services in
The role of this Committee is to:
- Review and scrutinise any matters relating to the planning,
provision and operation of health services which affect the
residents of Lincolnshire.
- Consider and respond to any consultations by
any local NHS body, which constitute a substantial development or
substantial variation in the provision of health services in
Lincolnshire and where required, refer the matter to the Secretary
- Consider and respond to any health
consultations, which affect the residents of
- Establish time limited task and finish
groups in relation to the health service provision.
- Make reports and recommendations to any
local NHS body, the County Council, the Executive or relevant
Executive Councillor in relation to any
of the Committee's functions listed above.
- Liaise with the Lincolnshire Local
Involvement Network in relation to the health care element of the
Network’s work programme and to
consider referrals from the Local Involvement Network in relation
to health care.
Simon Evans Scrutiny Officer
Lincolnshire County Council
Lincoln City Council is not responsible for the content of any external link