In accordance with the Local Authorities (Standing Orders) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2014, a recorded vote is required for this item.
The Executive will consider this item at its meeting on 25 February 2019 – a copy of the Executive report is therefore attached. An extract of the minutes from the meeting of the Executive will be published as a supplement and circulated in due course.
It was proposed, seconded and RESOLVED that Council
(1) Accepts the 7 January 2019 Executive recommendation that the Council Tax Base for 2019/20, as calculated in accordance with The Local Authorities (Calculation of Council tax Base) (England) Regulations 2012, be 24,299.78.
(2) Calculates the following amounts for the year 2019/20 in accordance with Sections 31 to 36 of the Local Government Finance Act 1992:
being the amounts given by multiplying the amount at 2(f) above by the number which, in proportion set out in Section 5(1) of the Act, is applicable to dwellings listed in a particular band divided by the number which in proportion is applicable to dwellings listed in Valuation Band D, calculated by the Council, in accordance with Section 36(1) of the Act, as the amounts to be taken for the year in respect of categories of dwellings listed in different bands.
(3) Notes that for the year 2019/20 Lincolnshire County Council have stated the following amounts in precepts issued to the Council, in accordance with the dwelling bandings shown below:
(4) Notes that for the year 2019/20 Police & Crime Commissioner Lincolnshire have stated the following amounts in precepts issued to the Council, in accordance with the dwelling bandings shown below:
(5) Having calculated the aggregate in each case of the amounts at 2(g), 3 and 4 above, in accordance with Section 30(2) of the Local Government Finance Act 1992, hereby sets the following as the amounts of Council Tax for the year 2019/20 in accordance with the dwelling bandings shown below:
In accordance with Council Procedure Rule 19.7 a recorded vote was taken, the result of which was as follows:
For Against Abstention
Councillor C Burke
Councillor S Burke
Councillor J Kirk
Councillor R Kirk