It was proposed, seconded and RESOLVED that Council:
(1) Notes the consultation responses relating to the Localised Council Tax Support Scheme for 2019/20.
(2) Approves the continuation of the Exceptional Hardship Scheme fund of £20,000, made available during 2018/19, into 2019/20.
(3) Approves the City of Lincoln Council’s Localised Council Tax Support Scheme for 2019/20, subject to the incorporation of the following changes to the 2018/19 Scheme:
· reducing the maximum savings limit to £8,000;
· introducing a 200% premium charge for properties empty over two years;
· introducing a care leavers Council Tax exception;
· reverting the discount level for domestic properties that become unoccupied to 100% for the first month.